The onbuhimo is a great carrier for babies who can sit unassisted. Typically used as a back carrier, it is a great option if you are looking for something without a waistband. It is available in one size, however the Lenny BuckleOnbu can be adjusted in the width.
- Product Type :Buckle Onbuhimo Carriers
- Size :Standard size
- Blend Type :Cotton
- Weave Type :Diamond
- Fabric Type :Woven fabrics
- Weight :240 g/m²
- Grade :1st grade
- Design: Diamond Plaid
- Infinitely adjustable back panel and bridge
- ample padding in shoulder straps and leg openings
- length of shoulder strings: 32 - 98 cm (stepplessly adjustable)
- bridge: 15 - 50 cm (stepplessly adjustable)
- back: 30 - 45 cm (stepplessly adjustable)
Age and Size Restrictions
- can be used from sitting age at a size from about 80 cm and a weight of 10-30 kg.
- not suitable for children over 10kg, that can not sit independently
- carriers provide a panel that can be adjusted in width, allowing the carrier to be versatile with your growing child
- comes with a very comfortable adjustable hood
- supports recommended a spread-squad position
- Ideal for bigger kids who are already discovering the world independently but also like to be carried from time to time.
- Works like a backpack, so it can be put and and set down quickly
- is very comfortable to wear for parents and children. It is also individually adaptable and supports the recommended spread-squat-position.
- Due to the missing hip strap, this kind of carrier is perfect for pregnant woman and you can combine it perfectly with longer coats.