Baby size: Fidella Meh Dai - Fly Tai - Mei Tai baby carrier
You can use the Wrap Conversion congenitally (56 cm - 80 cm body size). The strap is adjustable between 11 cm and 37 cm to guarantee a perfect fit. It should reach from hollow of the knee to hollow of the knee. The back part can be adjusted perfectly between 26 cm and 36 cm to the body proportions of your baby. Padded leg cut-outs offer much more comfort to your offspring. You cancarry your baby up to a maximum weight of 15 kg in our baby carrier Fly Tai Baby Size.
The baby carrier can be used from all baby wearing parents with a body size between XS and XXL. The shoulder straps, shaped like wings with a total length of 200 cm, nestle like a second skin around the body of the baby wearing person. Shoulder straps and hip belt are padded as well. The hip belt is adjustable between 57 cm and 190 cm and can be fixed with a double knot.
Special features of the Meh Dai Baby Size
- usable as front and back carrier
- shoulder straps with a total length of 200 cm
- weight of the child can be spread out optimally due to the shoulder straps (can be fanned out)
- usable for size XS up to XXL
- usable from birth
- for babies with a body size between 56 cm and 80 cm
- adjustable strap between 11 cm and 37 cm
- adjustable back panel between 26 cm and 36 cm
- Jacquard weaving texture -classic-
- surface weight of 212 g/m²
- usable up to a maximum weight of 15 kg
This baby carrier fulfills the US American safety standard ASTM F2236-16a and the European safety standard CEN/TR 16512-2015.